- Sales Department Coordinator & Customer Service Representative
- Roofing & Storm Damage Professional
- Windows and Siding Professional
- Lead Exterior Home Repair Technician
Who We Are:
Since 2007, Orion Home Improvements has remained committed to providing our customers with the highest quality and most innovative exterior home improvement products. Our dedication to the training and development of our employees has enabled us to provide exceptional services that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Join a Qualified Remodeler top 500 company, a place where you’ll be proud to work.
Sales Department Coordinator & Customer Service Representative
Sales Department Coordinator /Appointment Setter/ Lead process tracking
Our sales department coordinator is an essential component of the service we provide, qualifying our sales leads and setting in-home sales appointments for the sales staff then tracking to ensure they are provided the best pre-sale experience possible. We only hire the best, brightest and most-motivated representatives to support our continuing growth.
- Field calls from consumers interested in scheduling free estimate appointments from online and offline advertising sources
- Qualify sales leads and ultimately set in-home appointments with homeowners
- Some outbound calling may be required as needed on qualified internet generated leads; no cold calling required
- Data enter contact and appointment information
- Research home ownership
- Confirm appointments ensuring all qualifications are met
- Track every lead from first contact to final disposition with daily and weekly statistic reporting
- Confirm sales staff has performed the lead process steps while tracking the lead
- Assist with other admin duties as needed
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 1 year of call center experience, preferably serving consumers in a home improvement setting
- Experience with a scheduling software/database/calendar required
- Must be able to demonstrate superior phone experience;
- excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have strong computer and accurate data entry skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, google calendar and the ability to quickly learn new web based CRM platform
- A positive, get it done attitude
- Work in partnership with existing team
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, and have common sense
- Ability to make quick decisions, think on your feet and strong critical thinking skills
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefit package that includes retirement plan with company match, paid vacation & paid holidays
- Paid initial and ongoing training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun relaxed and supportive team culture, casual dress code
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
Roofing & Storm Damage Professional Salesman
Prior storm damage sales experience is required with a full understanding of working with insurance adjusters. Orion is searching for an experienced sales person to join our team full time. We handle a mix of insurance and non insurance restoration work with plenty of inbound leads and warm prospects. We have a system for driving referrals which helps our sales force win more jobs. The need to be a top producer and earn $150,000 per year… Our team and customers need your expertise and you need our structure and work environment. Let’s find out if we are a great match. Submit your app today.
- Wrapped company vehicle
- Safety equipment
- Eagleviews & estimate CRM platform to stream line your job flow.
- Base salary plus commissions, bonus and company match retirement
- We are a company that plays by the rules, DO NOT BRING your bend the rules methods regarding the insurance process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $25,000 + commission OR Straight commission with higher % top end.
Windows and Siding Professional Salesman
- Develop new customer base and sell company services to potential clients
- Maintain and service existing customer base and follow up on new leads
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop expertise and knowledge of estimating
- Consult with clients, vendors or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Oversee and monitor job sites for quality control through site visits and feedback from crew and customers
- Respond to customer concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
- Develop, submit, implement, manage and report on sales goals
- Assist with collections from delinquent accounts
- Maintain positive working relationships with field and administrative departments
- Minimum of five years direct sales experience.
- In home “Kitchen Table” sales experience is a plus
- Knowledge and proven abilities with estimating Roofing / Siding is plus
- Must own reliable transportation (truck or van with ability to transport 28’ extension ladder)
- Excellent math and geometry skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision
- Computer access and skills (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST – Are you worth a high income? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Do you want a company that values you and your talent – trains you for ongoing success? Can you help us get to our growth goal in the next few years and be rewarded well? Want a great work environment?
Please reply via email Careers@orionhi.com if you believe your experience and mindset make you a strong match for our company and this opportunity.
Include your resume and/or whatever information you believe is relevant in demonstrating your qualifications for this position.
INTERNAL JOB POSTING (NOTICE OF FILING)
POSITION TITLE:Lead Exterior Home Repair Technician
POSITION DUTIES:Asphalt shingle replacement and repairs. Vinyl, aluminum, fiber cement siding installation and repairs. Sheet metal fabrication for wall and roofing applications. Trim, frame and finish carpentry. Location: DC,
REQUIREMENTS:2 years experience as Journeyman Construction Laborer. 6 months training in Roofing and Siding.
RATE OF PAY:$53,976.00 per year
NAME OF EMPLOYER:Orion Home Improvements, LLC
8433 Backlick Road, Suite C
Lorton, VA 22079
Please direct resume and cover letter to Orion Home Improvements, LLC, c/o Jeremiah Davies at 8433 Backlick Road, Suite C, Lorton, VA 22079
This notice is provided in compliance with 20 CFR 656. l0(d). Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the U.S. Department of Labor holding jurisdiction over the location of the proposed employment, at the following address:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, N.W.,
Washington, DC 20210.
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A STRONG MATCH PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND
Thank you for your interest in this outstanding opportunity. We look forward to learning more about you.