Orion Home Improvement is now accepting applications for:
- Sales Department Coordinator & Customer Service Representative
- Roofing Technician
- Roofing & Storm Damage Professional
- Windows and Siding Professional
Who We Are:
Since 2007, Orion Home Improvements has remained committed to providing our customers with the highest quality and most innovative exterior home improvement products. Our dedication to the training and development of our employees has enabled us to provide exceptional services that exceeds our customers’ expectations. Join a Qualified Remodeler top 500 company, a place where you’ll be proud to work.
Sales Department Coordinator & Customer Service Representative
Job Description: Sales Department Coordinator /Appointment Setter/ Lead process tracking
Job Summary: Our sales department coordinator is an essential component of the service we provide, qualifying our sales leads and setting in-home sales appointments for the sales staff then tracking to ensure they are provided the best pre-sale experience possible. We only hire the best, brightest and most-motivated representatives to support our continuing growth.
- Field calls from consumers interested in scheduling free estimate appointments from online and offline advertising sources
- Qualify sales leads and ultimately set in-home appointments with homeowners
- Some outbound calling may be required as needed on qualified internet generated leads; no cold calling required
- Data enter contact and appointment information
- Research home ownership
- Confirm appointments ensuring all qualifications are met
- Track every lead from first contact to final disposition with daily and weekly statistic reporting
- Confirm sales staff has performed the lead process steps while tracking the lead
- Assist with other admin duties as needed
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 1 year of call center experience, preferably serving consumers in a home improvement setting
- Experience with a scheduling software/database/calendar required
- Must be able to demonstrate superior phone experience; excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have strong computer and accurate data entry skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, google calendar and the ability to quickly learn new web based CRM platform
- A positive, get it done attitude
- Work in partnership with existing team
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, and have common sense
- Ability to make quick decisions, think on your feet and strong critical thinking skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience
- Excellent benefit package that includes retirement plan with company match, paid vacation & paid holidays
- Paid initial and ongoing training
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Fun relaxed and supportive team culture, casual dress code
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need
Your Qualifications Include:
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: Minimum 5 Years of roofing experience. Must be proficient in all types of steep slope roofing products and flashing details. Must be proficient in single ply low slope installation specifically TPO and EPDM. Candidates with experience in carpentry, siding or Solar PV installations will be preferred.
Safety Record: Provide any history of safety certifications
Clean driving and criminal history
Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills are required. Candidates that are fluent in both English and Spanish will be preferred.
Must be a legal U.S. Resident and be legally able to work in the U.S.
Job Description Outline
As part of the hiring process you will be provided with a detailed written job description prior to being interviewed. Below is an outline of what that detailed job description includes:
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Production Manager, and corresponds with the Sales Representatives and Administrative Assistant
Responsible for supporting the production department and sales staff in preparation and installation of contracted home improvement services.
Perform punch list repairs, document and perform warranty repairs as needed.
Complete new contracted and change order work as needed.
Responsible for documenting, storing and using company inventory materials as needed.
Responsible for documenting and maintaining company tools and equipment in good working condition.
Responsible for providing an excellent customer experience through professional communication, on time performance, and positive attitude during the installation of work.
Roofing & Storm Damage Professional Salesman
Prior storm damage sales experience is required with a full understanding of working with insurance adjusters.
Orion is searching for an experienced sales person to join our team full time. We handle a mix of insurance and non insurance restoration work with plenty of inbound leads and warm prospects. We have a system for driving referrals which helps our sales force win more jobs.
The need to be a top producer and earn $150,000 per year…
Our team and customers need your expertise and you need our structure and work environment. Let’s find out if we are a great match. Submit your app today.
We provide to top performers:
Wrapped company vehicle
Eagleviews & estimate CRM platform to stream line your job flow.
Base salary plus commissions, bonus and company match retirement
We are a company that plays by the rules, DO NOT BRING your bend the rules methods regarding the insurance process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000 + commission OR Straight commission with higher % top end.
Windows and Siding Professional Salesman
• Develop new customer base and sell company services to potential clients
• Maintain and service existing customer base and follow up on new leads
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Develop expertise and knowledge of estimating
• Consult with clients, vendors or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
• Oversee and monitor job sites for quality control through site visits and feedback from crew and customers
• Respond to customer concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
• Develop, submit, implement, manage and report on sales goals
• Assist with collections from delinquent accounts
• Maintain positive working relationships with field and administrative departments
• Minimum of five years direct sales experience.
• In home “Kitchen Table” sales experience is a plus
• Knowledge and proven abilities with estimating Roofing / Siding is plus
• Must own reliable transportation (truck or van with ability to transport 28’ extension ladder)
• Excellent math and geometry skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision
• Computer access and skills (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST – Are you worth a high income? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Do you want a company that values you and your talent – trains you for ongoing success? Can you help us get to our growth goal in the next few years and be rewarded well? Want a great work environment?
Please reply via email Careers@orionhi.com if you believe your experience and mindset make you a strong match for our company and this opportunity.
Include your resume and/or whatever information you believe is relevant in demonstrating your qualifications for this position.
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A STRONG MATCH PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND
Thank you for your interest in this outstanding opportunity. We look forward to learning more about you.