Orion Home Improvement is now accepting applications for:
Your Qualifications Include:
Education: High School Graduate
Experience: Minimum 5 Years of roofing experience. Must be proficient in all types of steep slope roofing products and flashing details. Must be proficient in single ply low slope installation specifically TPO and EPDM. Candidates with experience in carpentry, siding or Solar PV installations will be preferred.
Safety Record: Provide any history of safety certifications
Clean driving and criminal history
Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills are required. Candidates that are fluent in both English and Spanish will be preferred.
Must be a legal U.S. Resident and be legally able to work in the U.S.
Job Description Outline
As part of the hiring process you will be provided with a detailed written job description prior to being interviewed. Below is an outline of what that detailed job description includes:
Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Production Manager, and corresponds with the Sales Representatives and Administrative Assistant
Responsible for supporting the production department and sales staff in preparation and installation of contracted home improvement services.
Perform punch list repairs, document and perform warranty repairs as needed.
Complete new contracted and change order work as needed.
Responsible for documenting, storing and using company inventory materials as needed.
Responsible for documenting and maintaining company tools and equipment in good working condition.
Responsible for providing an excellent customer experience through professional communication, on time performance, and positive attitude during the installation of work.
Roofing & Storm Damage Professional
Prior storm damage sales experience is required with a full understanding of working with insurance adjusters.
Orion is searching for an experienced sales person to join our team full time. We handle a mix of insurance and non insurance restoration work with plenty of inbound leads and warm prospects. We have a system for driving referrals which helps our sales force win more jobs.
The need to be a top producer and earn $150,000 per year…
Our team and customers need your expertise and you need our structure and work environment. Let’s find out if we are a great match. Submit your app today.
We provide to top performers:
Wrapped company vehicle
Eagleviews & estimate CRM platform to stream line your job flow.
Base salary plus commissions, bonus and company match retirement
We are a company that plays by the rules, DO NOT BRING your bend the rules methods regarding the insurance process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000 + commission OR Straight commission with higher % top end.
Windows and Siding Professional
• Develop new customer base and sell company services to potential clients
• Maintain and service existing customer base and follow up on new leads
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Develop expertise and knowledge of estimating
• Consult with clients, vendors or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
• Oversee and monitor job sites for quality control through site visits and feedback from crew and customers
• Respond to customer concerns in an appropriate and timely manner
• Develop, submit, implement, manage and report on sales goals
• Assist with collections from delinquent accounts
• Maintain positive working relationships with field and administrative departments
• Minimum of five years direct sales experience.
• In home “Kitchen Table” sales experience is a plus
• Knowledge and proven abilities with estimating Roofing / Siding is plus
• Must own reliable transportation (truck or van with ability to transport 28’ extension ladder)
• Excellent math and geometry skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision
• Computer access and skills (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are looking for the BEST of the BEST – Are you worth a high income? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Do you want a company that values you and your talent – trains you for ongoing success? Can you help us get to our growth goal in the next few years and be rewarded well? Want a great work environment?
Please reply via email Careers@orionhi.com if you believe your experience and mindset make you a strong match for our company and this opportunity.
Include your resume and/or whatever information you believe is relevant in demonstrating your qualifications for this position.
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOU ARE A STRONG MATCH PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND
Thank you for your interest in this outstanding opportunity. We look forward to learning more about you.